Department of Computing
Adam Ogle - Faculty
- What is your hometown?
- Rutledge, TN
- If you could change one thing about ETSU or your time here, what would it be?
- What was your first job?
- Working on a tomato farm in Grainger Co, TN, packing tomatoes for distribution.
- How long have you been at ETSU?
- ~4 years.
- What is your favorite food? If your favorite food is not common to this locale, please describe it.
- American Chinese food.
- What is the best book you have read lately?
- It is a toss-up between "Modern C Design: Generic Programming and Design Patterns Applied" (Alexandrescu) and "Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture Volume 4: A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing" (Buschmann, Henney, and Schmidt).
- What is your primary mode of transportation?
- 1995 Chevy S10 4x4 ZR2
- What is the best course on campus? Why do you think so?
- Marksmanship. I've always enjoyed target practice...and I got college credit for it!
- Favorite indoor activity:
- Video games
- What surprised you the most when you first came to ETSU?
- As a student: the faculty were actually interested in the students learning.
As a faculty: the faculty are more aggressive about parking than the students.