Department of Computing
Tyler Cox - Undergrad
- What is your life philosophy?
- Day at a time.
- What is your favorite food? If your favorite food is not common to this locale, please describe it.
- That's like asking me to chose between my non-existent children...
If I had to pick though it would be between Bonefish Grill's Bang-Bang Shrimp, a good Five-Guys burger or steak
- Best cup of coffee in town:
- None. Because coffee is liquid awful. (Don't tell Bailes I said that)
- Best movie you have seen lately:
- Dark Knight Rises. I know people gave it slack because it wasn't as good as the last one, but it's still a very good movie on it's own in my opinion
- When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up? How about now?
- Either a "Scientist" or a Marine Biologist. And by scientist I mean someone who poured two beakers filled with different colored liquids into each other over and over again and made stuff. From then until now I kind of fell in love with computers. So something involving that, hopefully.
- The best way to spend a free afternoon in the Tri-Cities area is:
- Napping. Granted that is the best way to spend a free afternoon anywhere,
- What is your greatest hidden talent?
- I can stick my shoulder blades out like 3 inches. Least useful talent ever.
- If you were to do a celebrity endorsement of one Johnson City business or local product, which would you choose?
- Scratch. Because amazing pizza.
- If you had to choose right now where you would spend the rest of your life, where would it be and what would you do there?
- Somewhere outside of New York. I wouldn't want to live in New York city, but preferably some place right outside. Some awesome IT job in a big company in the city.
- Favorite indoor activity:
- Vidja Games. Plain and simple.